Amokka Crema is the soul of our Roastery, originating from a 50 year old Italian recipe, A delicately balanced coffee blend, each component is chosen for its quality and specific addition to the taste.

100% handpicked Arabica beans, medium roasted to give a honey like sweetness, and medium body, it is ideal for espresso based drinks, or as a filter coffee. 


Gorgona is one of our dark roast blends, it is 83% hand-picked Arabica and 17% high quality Robusta, it is roasted in a Mediterranean style, meaning it is roasted to give a full bodied taste, with a subtle sweetness and nutty finish with hints of vanilla, but without a long bitter after taste.

It is a great base for espresso based drinks, creating a velvety texture when added to milk based beverages .


Our Brazilian single Origin is everything that is great about the largest producer of coffee in the world, lightly roasted to provide a sweet and chocolatey flavour, with a light body, that is extremely versatile.

It has been roasted longer to reduce acidity which makes it perfect to use in espresso based drinks, but it is best enjoyed as a brewed coffee to truly experience its wonderful flavour.


A Medium Roasted, organic, single origin coffee sourced directly from the Aproconorsi cooperative in mountainous and remote region of Cajamarca in Peru, this medium bodied coffee suits any style of brewing, great in Espresso based drinks, as a filter coffee or on the French press.

It has a distinctive flavour of Toffee, Honey, and sweet spices such as cinnamon.


As the name suggests, this coffee is Light-Medium roasted sweet coffee, Its main characteristics are marzipan, nougat, hazelnut and light chocolate.

It is a single origin from the Finca Jesper Cooperative in Nicaragua, obtained through direct trade with the cooperative. It is best enjoyed as a filter coffee or as a French press to get the most out of the coffee.


Made from award winning Soul Mountain coffee beans, this is one of Colombia’s best, Medium Roasted to give the most rounded account of this wonderful coffee, it is a true Colombian classic.

Caramel and Chocolate, with a medium to full body, that provides a rich taste and a smooth finish to leave you wanting more. Enjoy as a Filter coffee or on a French press.


Brown Label is a no nonsense old school coffee, A medium-dark roast, blended with 75% Handpicked Arabica beans and 25% high quality robusta beans.

It is designed to be enjoyed as a great filter coffee, that takes you back to sitting at breakfast at your grandparent’s house, with a medium body, it has a balanced flavor with hints of dark chocolate, dark berries and lightly roasted nuts.


Our Rain Forest Alliance approved blend is made from 80% Arabica Beans, and 20% Robusta beans. It is dark roasted and well suited to being used in espresso based beverages.

It has a full body, but a smooth velvety texture when enjoyed with milk based drinks or in an Americano.

It is also enjoyable on filter, as despite its full body it has quite delicate flavour’s of Dark Chocolate and Vanilla, with hints of Walnut.


Our Amokka Decaf blend, is a blend created in house, using our Nicaraguan and Peruvian Coffee that have been decaffeinated.

100% Arabica, it is a speciality decaf coffee, which is uncommon, and tastes every bit as good as its caffeinated counterparts, with notes of Dates , Chocolate and Walnut, it is rich in taste and has a sweet and long after taste, that won’t keep you up at night.


Designed to be the ultimate espresso, this is where our black juice gets its name, a Light-Medium roasted coffee, full of aromatic spiciness, containing notes of cinnamon and nutmeg, with dried stone fruit and nougat.

Black Juice is 100% Arabica, 95% of which comes from the Nepali Himalayas, at one of the most unique plantations in the world, and the other 5% is from the home of coffee, Ethiopia.

This coffee has a special flavour which can be appreciated deeply on a French press or on Filter as well as an espresso.


No range is complete without a coffee from Ethiopia, the home of coffee. We have a close relationship with the producers of this coffee and have completed many projects there.

We have chosen this delicate and fruity Yirgacheffe. Lightly roasted to bring out all of the different taste sensations, it is light bodied and has notes of citrus, bergamot and apple, Enjoy it most brewed on a French press or a Hario V60.

Copyright Scanomat 2020. All Rights Reserved. TopBrewer is a Scanomat trademark.

Scanomat A/S. Vibe Allé 3. 2980 Kokkedal. Denmark